Block train – why is it worth it?
Block train is consists of 41 containers. Such shipment are goods sent for transport in a compact composition by one sender, at one sending station, to one recipient, to one destination station, on the basis of one consignment note.
Advantages of block train:
- – Comprehensive logistics solutions for groups of wagons and block trains.
- – Lowering the cost of the entire transport when booking the entire train formation.
- – Transport from the same sender to the same recipient.
- – Additional services such as route tracking, customs and insurance.
Goods that we transport using containers in block trains:
- – electric cars and car parts;
- – wood and wooden floors;
- – products of plant origin and animal products;
- – textiles, clothing and accessories;
- – and other.
An important aspect when ordering transport is to provide the exact shipping and delivery address. The dimensions and weight of loads, HS / HTS codes necessary for determining the classification of imported goods and checking customs rates are also important.